Hague Pea Coat366 US$610 US$
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Model is 185 cm and is wearing a size 48
We’ve repurposed existing material from past collections to create a limited edition of this signature Filippa K piece.
Relaxed pea coat in a heavy Melton wool blend, woven in Italy and leftover from a past collection. Designed with a boxy shape and wide collar with a double-breasted buttoned front. Detailed with back vents, two outer welt pockets, and two inner chest pockets. Fully lined. Produced in a limited edition of 130 pieces.
Art. no. 26480-1433
Limited edition coat made from repurposed material
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 80% Wool (recycled), 20% Polyamide (mech. recycled), Lining: 100% Polyester (mech. recycled)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- xDo Not Wash
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
Completely constructed from existing materials that were not put into production. Made in recycled wool and recycled polyamide. Lined with a blend of recycled polyester and Enka viscose which comes from Swedish trees.
- More sustainable fibre
- Recycled trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Romania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Regleta
- Address: Švitrigailos 31, 03209, Vilnius, Lithuania Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Kloteksa
- Address: Draugystés 15 B, 51228, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 7 (0 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Simiz Fashion
- Address: DJ 204D Road, 620157, Focsani, Romania
- Number of employees: 615 (123 men/492 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team