Taylor Jean235 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular Fit
- Regular waist
- Full length
- Model is 179 cm and is wearing a size 28
Our Taylor Jean is a wear-with-anything pair. It has a straight leg with contrast stitching, and a regular waist, while the light wash denim has a summery feel. Style with a cosy knit for evenings or a sharp blazer for a modern office look.
- Contrast stitching
- Stretch denim
- Straight leg
Art. no. 26603-3620
A straight fitted jean that’s perfect to wear with almost anything.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 95% Cotton (organic), 4% Polyester (mech. recycled), 1% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- 1Tumble Dry (Low Heat)
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Use detergent without optical brightener
This garment is made from a blend of organic cotton and polyester recycled from plastic bottles. It is washed at a solar energy mill that recycles water.
- More sustainable fibre
- Water recycling
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Italy
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Confezioni Lian
- Address: via San Michele 39, San Severino Marche, 62027, Macerata, Italy
- Number of employees: 28 (12 men/16 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team