Tie Waist Jumpsuit500 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Full length
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size 36
A unique and elegant alternative to a dress, the Tie Waist Jumpsuit has an effortless feel. The sleeveless top meets the loose, straight maxi-length leg with an asymmetric tie waist. This can be styled in versatile ways, for a relaxed fit or more fitted silhouette. The jumpsuit transitions beautifully from day to evening, and can be styled down with sandals or dressed up with heels. Woven in Japan, the triacetate crepe fabric is soft to the touch with an easy drape, and comes in classic Black as well as the seasonal blue shade of River.
- Adjustable waist
Art. no. 26268-1433
An effortlessly elegant alternative to a dress that works just as well with sandals for the day as it does with heels in the evening.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 80% Triacetate, 20% Polyester
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Machine wash in 30° mild cycle
- Handle with care
This garment was made in a fibre that is spun in a closed loop process, using as little water and chemicals as possible.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Tonghui
- Address: Flat 1001, 10/F Wah Lai Industrial Centre, 10-14 Kwei Tei St ., Fotan, Shatin, N.T., , Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Jun Hui
- Address: 7/FL, Block B20, Hengfeng Industry City, Hezhou Rdl., 518126, Baoan, Shenzhen, China
- Number of employees: 178 (68 men/110 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team