Nadine Blazer290 US$580 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Hip length
- Fits large, take one size smaller than normal
- Model is 179 cm and is wearing a size 36
Carefully crafted to tailored perfection, the Nadine Blazer fits like a glove. It’s inspired by the men’s tuxedo jacket and is finished with elegant contrasting satin lapels. The relaxed shape flatters the body in just the right places, with a touch of volume in the sleeves. Wear it with matching trousers or over a feminine slip dress for evening events or holiday parties.
- Buttoned cuffs
- Patch pockets
- Double vent
- Notch collar
- Two button closure
Art. no. 26701-1433
Menswear-inspired thoughtful tailoring.
Material & care instructions
Lining: 50% Cupro, 50% Viscose (Enka), Main Material: 55% Polyester, 45% Wool
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- xDo Not Wash
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership.
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Magalhaes
- Address: Av. De Santa Marta, 1059, 4560-765, Santa Marta, Penafiel, Portugal Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): LCP
- Address: Rua Dos Cruzeiros, Nr. 168, 4410052, Serzedi - VilaNova de Gaia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 9 (2 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team