Stella Jean117,50 US$235 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular Fit
- Regular waist
- Cropped length
- Model is 177 cm and is wearing a size 28
Stella is an easy choice for every day. The straight crop with stretch offers comfort and movement in style, pairing just as well with sneakers, boots or sandals. It has a light blue wash that is perfect for summer.
- Contrast stitching
- Straight leg
Art. no. 26606-3620
An easy choice for every day in comfortable stretch denim.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 95% Cotton (organic), 4% Polyester (mech. recycled), 1% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- 1Tumble Dry (Low Heat)
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Use detergent without optical brightener
This garment is made from a blend of organic cotton and polyester recycled from plastic bottles. It is washed at a solar energy mill that recycles water.
- More sustainable fibre
- Water recycling
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Italy
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Confezioni Lian
- Address: via San Michele 39, San Severino Marche, 62027, Macerata, Italy
- Number of employees: 28 (12 men/16 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team