Thames Coat580 US$
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
The Thames Coat is a timeless choice with just enough tailoring to feel smart yet effortless. It has a straight fit and slightly padded shoulders for a sharp look. The sleeves are designed with a slightly longer length to cover a blazer underneath, size down for a more fitted shape. Fully lined, the suiting wool with stretch comes together with a three horn button closure. Two horizontal flap pockets sit on the exterior of the coat, while two chest pockets can be found inside. The notch collar is complete with a discreet button underneath for styling versatility. Balance the straight hem and clean lines with a casual jeans and t-shirt look for a modern transition into spring.
Art. no. 26778-1433
Timeless coat with tailored details.
Material & care instructions
Lining: 50% Cupro, 50% Viscose (Enka), Shell: 95% Wool (mulesing free merino), 5% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- xDo Not Wash
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
This garment is made with mulesing-free wool.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Magalhaes
- Address: Av. De Santa Marta, 1059, 4560-765, Santa Marta, Penafiel, Portugal Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): LCP
- Address: Rua Dos Cruzeiros, Nr. 168, 4410052, Serzedi - VilaNova de Gaia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 9 (2 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
Single Jersey Tee85 US$