Shiny Cross Back Swimsuit125 US$
Estimated restock: early July
Size & fit
- Fits small, take one size larger than normal
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size S
This flattering one-piece swimsuit is made in a slightly shiny recycled fabric. It has a v-neck at the front with a criss-cross style at the back. The straps are adjustable for a versatile fit, and there’s an inner lining in the front of the style. The suit is quick-dry, chlorine resistant, and it has UV protection. Wear it under the Beach Tunic for a summer-ready look.
Art. no. 27799-9211
Cross back one-piece swimsuit
Material & care instructions
Shell: 78% Polyamide (chem. recycled), 22% Elastane, Lining: 73% Polyamide (mech. recycled), 27% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Use a laundry bag
- Handle with care
Outer fabric made from Econyl: a recycled fibre that comes from post-consumer waste. Lining made from Nurel: a recycled fibre that comes from pre-consumer waste. Certified Oekotex 100.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Emar
- Address: Estrada Exterior da Circunvalação 1330, 4435-181, Rio Tinto, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (4 men/17 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team