Frayed R-Neck Top117 US$195 US$
Size & fit
- Dropped shoulder
- Hip length
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size S
We’ve repurposed existing material from past collections to create a limited edition of this signature Filippa K piece.
Knitted sweater in a blend of wool, silk, and cashmere leftover from a past collection. Dropped shoulder and hip length with a frayed-edge roll neck opening. Produced in a limited edition of 200 pieces.
Art. no. 23401-8908
Limited edition sweater made from repurposed yarn
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 40% Wool (mulesing free merino), 30% Polyamide, 20% Silk, 10% Cashmere
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- .Hand Wash
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Handwash cold
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Bleaching agent not recommended
Completely constructed from existing materials that were not put into production. Made with mulesing-free wool.
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Neo Fashion (Zhongshan)
- Address: Shun Jing Industrial Zone, Banfu, , Zhongshan Guangdong, China
- Number of employees: 255 (175 men/80 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Neo-Concept
- Address: 10/F, Seaview Centre, Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, 139-141, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
- Number of employees: 69 (35 men/34 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
Satin PJ Trousers228 US$380 US$