Tamara Coat680 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size 36
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
Inspired by the classic trench coat, Tamara is a rainy day’s best friend with a water-repellent finish, back yoke and adjustable sleeve tabs. The slightly oversized fit makes it a perfect outer layer over any ensemble, and it can be worn loose for a straight silhouette or belted in at the waist. The piece is finished with silver metalware and a covered button placket, with a large collar to fold up or down.
- Half lined
- Discreet welt pockets
- Water repellent
- Covered button placket
- Adjustable cuffs
Art. no. 25755-8270
Water-repellent, wardrobe hero trench coat.
Material & care instructions
Lining: 100% Polyester (mech. recycled), Main Material: 69% Cotton, 31% Polyamide
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- xDo Not Wash
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
This garment is lined with recycled polyester, and the fabric mill uses solar energy.
- More sustainable fibre
- Renewable energy
- Recycled trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Lithuania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Seviga
- Address: Vytenio str. 50, 03229, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 118 (5 men/113 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Kloteksa
- Address: Draugystés 15 B, 51228, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 7 (0 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team