Cotton Strap Tank65 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size S
Strap tank top customised for soft sports and studio training like yoga, pilates, barre and dance. It has a slim fit with an athletic back design and a rounded bottom shape. Made from an organic cotton stretch, it’s perfect to layer with dance tops or sweatshirts, or under knits and shirts in your everyday wardrobe.
- Organic cotton
- Rounded bottom edge
- Athletic cut
- Thin straps
Art. no. 24977-1448
Basic top for yoga, pilates, barre and dance.
Material & care instructions
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- gGentle Wash At Or Below 40°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Use detergent without optical brightener
- Hang dry
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership. Made from organic cotton stretch jersey, knit in Portugal. Mill has solar panels, saving 400 tons of CO2/year and new technology available in dyeing machines saving 20-30%/year in water and chemicals. Organic cotton is produced without the use of chemicals, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, or GMO crops. Unfortunately, less than one percent of the cotton grown in the world is organic. A transaction certificate for our organic cotton can be supplied. European production. Organic Cotton Certificate: Oekotex
- Less energy
- Less water
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Reistex
- Address: Rua Antnio Carvalho, n 172, 4750-625, Perelhal - Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 75 (5 men/70 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team