Classic Shiny Brief65 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular waist
- Fits small, take one size larger than normal
- Model is 179 cm and is wearing a size S
The minimalistic mid-cut bikini brief is a swimwear staple for a classic look at the beach or by the pool. Mindfully made from recycled polyamide jersey from Econyl® , with chlorine and sun cream resistance, making it a sustainable and durable choice. Lined front, and anti-pilling and sun blocking features. Team it with your favorite bikini top.
- Sun block
- Chlorine resistant
- Lined front
Art. no. 26254-8739
Mid-cut bikini brief for a classic look, mindfully made from recycled polyamide.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 78% Polyamide (chem. recycled), 22% Elastane, Lining: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 83% Polyamide (chem. recycled), 17% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- bWash At Or Below 40°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Use a laundry bag
Shell fabric: Made from chemically recycled polyamide from Econyl ® regenerated nylon, a fabric made from waste such as fishing nets, fabric scraps from mills and carpets destined for landfill. It can be recycled and recreated infinitely. Oekotex 100 certificate. Lining: Oekotex 100 certificate.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Emar
- Address: Estrada Exterior da Circunvalação 1330, 4435-181, Rio Tinto, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (4 men/17 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team