Byron Washed Jean220 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular waist
- Full length
- Model is 189 cm and is wearing a size 33
Byron is your new classic five pocket jean, mindfully made from an organic and recycled cotton blend. The fit has a relaxed thigh with a fitted lower leg for freedom of movement without compromising style, and the washed denim has a timeless feel. Each pair is finished with tobacco stitching, a leather patch and embossed gold hardware. Wear it year round anything from a lightweight white tee to a cosy knitted sweater.
- Contrast stitching
- Classic five pocket
- Gold hardware
Art. no. 26176-8360
Five pocket jean in washed denim.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 87% Cotton (organic), 13% Cotton (recycled)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Use detergent without optical brightener
- Contains dark blue indigo pigment. Colour will rub off in dry and wet condition. Avoid contact with light surfaces and fabrics
This garment is made in a blend of recycled and organic cotton at a solar energy wash house that recycles water.
- More sustainable fibre
- Renewable energy
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Italy
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Confezioni Lian
- Address: via San Michele 39, San Severino Marche, 62027, Macerata, Italy
- Number of employees: 28 (12 men/16 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Ghigos Ind.
- Address: Divizia 9 Cavalerie, 1900, Timisoara, Romania
- Number of employees: 105 (5 men/100 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team