Byron Washed Jean220 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a classic fit
- Regular waist
- Full length
- Model is 189 cm and is wearing a size 33
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
Byron is your new classic five pocket jean, mindfully made from an organic and recycled cotton blend. The fit has a relaxed thigh with a fitted lower leg for freedom of movement without compromising style, and the washed denim has a timeless feel. Each pair is finished with tobacco stitching, a leather patch and embossed gold hardware. Wear it year round anything from a lightweight white tee to a cosy knitted sweater.
- Contrast stitching
- Classic five pocket
- Gold hardware
Art. no. 26176-8360
Five pocket jean in washed denim.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 87% Cotton (organic), 13% Cotton (recycled)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Contains dark blue indigo pigment. Colour will rub off in dry and wet condition. Avoid contact with light surfaces and fabrics
This garment is made in a blend of recycled and organic cotton at a solar energy wash house that recycles water.
- More sustainable fibre
- Renewable energy
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Italy
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Confezioni Lian
- Address: via San Michele 39, San Severino Marche, 62027, Macerata, Italy
- Number of employees: 28 (12 men/16 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Ghigos Ind.
- Address: Divizia 9 Cavalerie, 1900, Timisoara, Romania
- Number of employees: 105 (5 men/100 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team