Puffer Down Parka416 US$1 040 US$
Size & fit
- Maxi length
- Size down if you prefer a smaller fit
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size S
A puffer to keep you warm from studio to street and beyond. Our new down parka has a generous hood collar, sheltering you from both wind and cold. It has a straight fit with an overlapped front and hidden push buttons, front pockets, and slits at both sides with hidden rib sleeve cuffs. Made from certified duck down that safeguards animal welfare from farm to supplier.
Art. no. 27501-1433
A puffer to keep warm from studio to street
Material & care instructions
Shell: 100% Polyamide
- 9Do Not Bleach
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- ,Do Not Dry Clean
- yDo Not Iron
- 1Tumble Dry (Low Heat)
- Do not soak
- Re-impregnate garment after wash
- Wash separately + Wash inside out
- Tumble dry with tennis balls
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership. Filippa K only uses certified down that safeguards animal welfare from farm to supplier. The certificate guarantees that the animals are raised free from hunger and thirst, pain and injury, fear and distress, and that feathers are not picked from living birds.
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Vietnam
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Asmara
- Address: 248A, No Trang Long Street, Binh Thanh District, 000000, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Visited by the Filippa K supply team