Hutton Lurex Trouser198 US$330 US$
Size & fit
- Regular waist
- Full length
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size 36
We’ve repurposed existing material from past collections to create a limited edition of this signature Filippa K piece.
Relaxed trouser in a recycled wool blend with tonal lurex adding subtle shine. Designed with a regular waist and relaxed fit, with vertical pleats at the front and back. Detailed with seam pockets at the sides and welt pockets at the rear. Made using leftover material from a past collection, and produced in a limited edition of 300 pieces.
Art. no. 28537-8564
Limited edition trouser made from repurposed material
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 60% Wool (recycled), 38% Polyamide, 2% Polyester
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- xDo Not Wash
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
Completely constructed from existing materials that were not put into production. Made with recycled wool.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Pedro
- Address: Avenida João XX1, 121, Vila Nova de Gaia, 4415-997, Pedroso, Portugal
- Number of employees: 150 (8 men/142 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
Kathleen Sweater245 US$350 US$