Hedwig Trouser290 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular waist
- Full length
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size 36
With a long, straight leg and regular waist, the Hedwig Trouser is made to pair with the Geneva Coat for a matching set. It’s made in a light linen blend that takes on a unique texture with every wear. A self fabric belt with a silver belt buckle wraps around the waist, while vertical crease marks are found at the front and back of the leg for a tailored touch. Side seam pockets and rear trouser pockets complete the style, for a sophisticated and lightweight option to dress up or down. The fabric is woven in Italy.
- Silver buckle
- Side seam pockets
- Belted waist
- Rear welt pockets
- Front and back crease marks
Art. no. 26909-8770
Linen blend trouser to dress up or down.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 40% Viscose (Enka), 34% Linen, 26% Cotton
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- xDo Not Wash
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Canto Novo
- Address: Zona Industrial da Palhaca , - Rua A, 3770-360, Palhaca, Portugal
- Number of employees: 66 (4 men/62 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team