Lumilla Blouse132 US$220 US$
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Seat length
- Non-stretch fabric
- Model is 176 cm and is wearing a size 36
This blouse is made with triacetate – a luxurious Japanese fabric that resists static, shrinking, and wrinkling. It has a sleeveless pull-on style with a deep v-neck at the front and a draped back. The hem is curved, and the waist has a self-fabric removable belt that can be used for styling versatility.
Art. no. 27813-1433
Relaxed draped blouse
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 86% Triacetate, 14% Polyester
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- .Hand Wash
- Do not soak
- Machine wash in handwash cycle
- Iron inside out
- Bleaching agent not recommended
- Use liquid detergent
Made with triacetate: a biodegradable fabric that is spun in a closed-loop process recycling solvent.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Vendor (Main Supplier): HS Fashion Corp.
- Address: 23rd-24th floor, tower A, 358 east Fengqi road, 310020, Hangzhou, China Visited by the Filippa K supply team