Stella Washed Jean220 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a classic fit
- Regular waist
- Cropped length
- If between sizes, size down
- Model is 179 cm and is wearing a size 28
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
Stella is an easy choice for every day. The straight crop with stretch offers comfort and movement in style. Pairing just as well with sneakers, boots or sandals, it has a dark raw wash with contrast stitching and gold hardware.
- Cropped length
- Contrast stitching
- Stretch denim
- Gold hardware
Art. no. 26188-8338
Easy jean for every day in comfortable stretch denim.
Material & care instructions
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Contains dark blue indigo pigment. Colour will rub off in dry and wet condition. Avoid contact with light surfaces and fabrics
- Bleaching agent not recommended
- Use liquid detergent
This garment is made from a blend of organic cotton and polyester recycled from plastic bottles. It is washed at a solar energy mill that recycles water.
- More sustainable fibre
- Renewable energy
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Italy
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Confezioni Lian
- Address: via San Michele 39, San Severino Marche, 62027, Macerata, Italy
- Number of employees: 28 (12 men/16 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Ghigos Ind.
- Address: Divizia 9 Cavalerie, 1900, Timisoara, Romania
- Number of employees: 105 (5 men/100 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team