Alice Sneaker280 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
A classic round toe lace-up sneaker, Alice is made with 100% biodegradable leather and an eco-friendly rubber sole. The style is versatile and comfortable, perfect for smart office looks or with jeans and a t-shirt for the weekend. They add a touch of whimsy to a summer dress, as well. This makes them an ideal year round sneaker: long-lasting and timeless so you don’t need to add more to your wardrobe. The biodegradable leather minimises environmental impact by reducing water consumption as well as and chemical use, and the sole is made from a blend of recycled and natural rubber that contains antioxidants and antiozonants. The lining is made from 100% breathable fabric that is carbon neutral and non-toxic.
- Removable insole
- Rubber sole
- Round shape
Art. no. 26110-1009
A classic sneaker sustainably made with biodegradable leather and eco-friendly rubber.
Material & care instructions
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- xDo Not Wash
- ,Do Not Dry Clean
- yDo Not Iron
This style is made with biodegradable leather and eco-friendly rubber.
- Fewer Chemicals
- Recycled Trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Samba
- Address: Lugar Cabeca de Porca - Sendim, 4610-733, Felgueiras, Portugal
- Number of employees: 92 (50 men/42 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Eurostep
- Address: Via Carlos Mota Pinto,30 - 3 piso, Moreira, 4470-034, Maia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 6 (4 men/2 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team