Relaxed Raglan Top45 US$90 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size S
Classic sporty raglan top to keep you warm before and after training. The loose fit makes it layer-friendly and easy to peel on and off. Mindfully made from 100% organic cotton, it has contrast stitching on the sides and a back neck patch detail.
- 100% organic cotton
- Raglan sleeve
- Contrast stitching
Art. no. 26403-1009
Keeps you warm before and after training.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Cotton (organic)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership. Made from organic cotton, produced without the use of chemicals, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, or GMO crops. Unfortunately, less than one percent of the cotton grown in the world is organic. Certificates: GOTS for organic yarn and Oekotex 100
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Far Têxteis
- Address: Rua da Fonte, 208 Creixomil, 4750-424, 4750-424, Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (1 men/20 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Confetil
- Address: Rua Santo Condestável, 320 , Vermoim, 4470-276, Maia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 281 (70 men/211 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team