Cool-down Top85 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Relaxed Fit
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size S
Relaxed tank top for easy layering over your sports bra. Designed with a round neck, deep-cut armholes and wrap details at both sides against the bottom cuff. Mindfully made from an organic cotton and Tencel blend.
- Tencel/organic cotton blend
- Round neck
- Deep-cut armholes
Art. no. 24812-1451
Relaxed tank top for easy layering over your sports bra.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 67% Lyocell (Lenzing), 33% Cotton (organic)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- iIron (Low Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- ,Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Use detergent without optical brightener
- Hang dry
Mindfully made from an organic cotton and Tencel blend. Organic cotton is produced without the use of chemicals, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, or GMO crops. Unfortunately, less than one percent of the cotton grown in the world is organic. A transaction certificate for our organic cotton can be supplied. Tencel is a fibre produced by Lenzing. It’s traceable to managed forests and processed in a safe way so that chemicals used are recovered and/or reused. Knitted in Portugal.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Maniazul
- Address: Alto da Serra street, 208, 4785-334, Trofa, Portugal Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Far Têxteis
- Address: Rua da Fonte, 208 Creixomil, 4750-424, 4750-424, Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (1 men/20 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Confetil
- Address: Rua Santo Condestável, 320 , Vermoim, 4470-276, Maia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 281 (70 men/211 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team