Marfa Jacket240 US$400 US$
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Dropped shoulder
- Model is 176 cm and is wearing a size 36
This soft padded jacket is a modern take on the classic bomber. It has tailored design details that balance the traditional elements, and a cropped length. The sleeves and bottom hem are adjustable and the front has angled pockets. It closes at the front with metal press buttons under a clean covered placket. Woven in South Korea, the fabric is recycled.
Art. no. 27571-1433
Padded bomber jacket
Material & care instructions
Shell: 100% Polyester (chem. recycled), Lining: 100% Polyester, Padding: 80% Polyester (chem. recycled), 20% Polyester
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Do not soak
- Close zippers before wash
- Bleaching agent not recommended
- Use liquid detergent
Made with recycled polyester and PFC-free water repellency.
- More sustainable fibre
- Recycled trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Cheng Kung
- Address: 1199 qinzhou road north building 88,, 3rd Floor, 200023, Shanghai, China Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Jiaxing Wanyuan Fashions Co., Ltd.
- Address: No. 268, Qianjing Road, Yaozhuang Town, Jiashan County, Jiaxing, , Zhejiang, China
- Number of employees: 350 (150 men/200 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team