Esther Skirt99 US$165 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular waist
- Midi length
- Fits large, take one size smaller than normal
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size 36
Knit in Portugal, Esther is a classic skirt made in a heavy jersey with a feminine drape. It has an elastic waistband for a secure and comfortable fit, and darts at the waist for a flattering silhouette. There is a vent at the centre back of the midi length hem, with subtle topstitching details.
- Elastic waistband
- Single back vent
Art. no. 27303-2830
Classic midi skirt
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 63% Viscose (Lenzing), 31% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Iron inside out
- Bleaching agent not recommended
Made with viscose sourced from traceable and sustainably managed forests.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Luis Brito
- Address: Zona Industrial 2-Lote 16, S. Romäo do Neiva, 4900-230, Viana do Castelo, Portugal
- Number of employees: 92 (9 men/83 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team