Meghan Dress380 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular Fit
- Dropped shoulder
- Knee length
- Model is 177 cm and is wearing a size 36
This classic shift dress is finished with subtle unique details that elevate its simple shape. It has a unique sleeve detail with a caftan appearance at the front and a traditional seam down the back, with a slightly cropped sleeve length. It has a wide round neck, and single seam down the back. The dress is made in luxurious triacetate satin georgette that resists shrinking and wrinkling and is machine washable, making it easy to care for and wear again and again.
- Round neck
- Hidden zipper
- Wrinkle and shrink resistant
Art. no. 26583-1433
Flattering touches with minimal maintenance.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 82% Triacetate, 18% Polyester
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Use detergent without optical brightener
- Machine wash in 30° mild cycle
- Handle with care
This fabric is spun in a closed loop process that recycles solvent.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Jun Hui
- Address: 7/FL, Block B20, Hengfeng Industry City, Hezhou Rdl., 518126, Baoan, Shenzhen, China
- Number of employees: 178 (68 men/110 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Tonghui
- Address: Flat 1001, 10/F Wah Lai Industrial Centre, 10-14 Kwei Tei St ., Fotan, Shatin, N.T., , Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Visited by the Filippa K supply team