Klara Wool Coat750 US$
Size & fit
- Full length
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Dropped shoulder
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size 36
Herringbone coat in a recycled wool/cotton blend repurposed from a past collection; produced in a limited edition of 100 pieces. Relaxed fit with a double-breasted closure, belted waist, and internal button. Designed with a full lining and side seam pockets. Woven in Italy.
Art. no. 28539-8941
Limited edition coat made from repurposed material
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 40% Cotton (recycled), 38% Wool (recycled), 12% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, Lining: 100% Polyester (mech. recycled)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- xDo Not Wash
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
Completely constructed from existing materials that were not put into production. Made with recycled wool and recycled cotton. Lined with a blend of recycled polyester and Enka viscose which comes from Swedish trees.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Romania
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Simiz Fashion
- Address: DJ 204D Road, 620157, Focsani, Romania
- Number of employees: 615 (123 men/492 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team