Calgary Jacket245 US$490 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Non-stretch fabric
- Model is 189 cm and is wearing a size 48
The Calgary Jacket is made in mono-material, meaning it’s fully recycled and designed to be easily recycled again. It’s fully lined with light padding for added warmth, and the inside has a signature quilted pattern. The collar has a hidden hood inside for versatile styling, and to add structure. The front has a hidden zip closure with press buttons on the covered placket, There are patch flap pockets on each side with press button closures, and adjustable straps at each sleeve. The style is finished with PFC-free water-repellency, making it suitable for any weather.
- Fully lined
- Patch pockets
- Covered button placket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Zip closure
- Hidden hood in collar
Art. no. 27833-8498
Recycled and recyclable padded jacket
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Polyester (chem. recycled), Lining: 100% Polyester, Padding: 80% Polyester (chem. recycled), 20% Polyester
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Close zippers before wash
- Bleaching agent not recommended
- Use liquid detergent
Made in recycled polyester: a mono-material that is designed to live a long life and then be fully recycled. Finished with PFC-free water repellency.
- More sustainable fibre
- Recycled trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Cheng Kung
- Address: 1199 qinzhou road north building 88,, 3rd Floor, 200023, Shanghai, China Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Jiaxing Wanyuan Fashions Co., Ltd.
- Address: No. 268, Qianjing Road, Yaozhuang Town, Jiashan County, Jiaxing, , Zhejiang, China
- Number of employees: 350 (150 men/200 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team