Karlie Trouser235 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Cropped length
- High waist
- Tapered leg
- Fits large, take one size smaller than normal
- Slight stretch fabric
- Model is 174 cm and is wearing a size 36
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
Made in a cavalry twill with a touch of stretch, Karlie has a high waist and ankle length. It gives a sleek appearance with no waistband and pleats at both the front and the back, while it tapers in from knee to ankle for an effortless feel. Wear it this season with a light sweater, or luxurious silk shirt.
- High waist
- Side seam pockets
- Pleats at front and back
- Rear welt pockets
Art. no. 25504-1433
Effortlessly smart cropped trouser.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 54% Polyester, 44% Wool, 2% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Bleaching agent not recommended
- Use liquid detergent
This garment is made with mulesing-free wool at a solar energy mill that recycles water.
- More sustainable fibre
- Water recycling
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Pedro
- Address: Avenida João XX1, 121, Vila Nova de Gaia, 4415-997, Pedroso, Portugal
- Number of employees: 150 (8 men/142 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team