Flared Cap Sleeve T-shirt65 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 177 cm and is wearing a size S
A feminine fitting basic, this wardrobe staple is made in 100% organic cotton. It has a regular fit with narrow shoulders and a cap sleeve, as well as a round collarette neck edge with a delicate two needle stitching. It’s a perfect way to add effortless balance to tailored trousers. Knit in Portugal, this style comes in White, Wax and River.
- Cap sleeve
- Collarette neck edge
- Narrow shoulders
Art. no. 26289-8426
A feminine fitting basic, this wardrobe staple is made in 100% organic cotton.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Cotton (organic)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- gGentle Wash At Or Below 40°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Reshape while ironing
This garment was made with 100% organic cotton.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Far Têxteis
- Address: Rua da Fonte, 208 Creixomil, 4750-424, 4750-424, Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (1 men/20 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Confetil
- Address: Vermoim, 4470-276, Maia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 281 (70 men/211 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team