Merino V-neck Sweater117 US$195 US$
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Dropped shoulder
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size S
A truly timeless wardrobe staple, this hip-length sweater can be styled in endless ways. Light in weight with a v-neck, it has wider ribbing at the hem and cuffs, and a thin rib at the neckline. Wear it dressed up for the office with wool skirts or trousers, or dress it down on the weekends with denim.
Art. no. 25304-2830
A timeless wardrobe staple, year after year.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Wool (mulesing free merino)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- .Hand Wash
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Handwash cold
- Hang dry
- Reshape while ironing with steam
- Bleaching agent not recommended
This garment is made from mulesing-free wool.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Guixiang
- Address: Qiuchang Zhen, Huiyang, 0752, Guangdong, China
- Number of employees: 220 (60 men/160 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Primax
- Address: Flat B3, 12/F., Cheung Lung Industrial Building,, 10 Cheung Yee Strees, 000, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
- Number of employees: 5 (3 men/2 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team