Stella Raw Jean210 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a classic fit
- Regular waist
- Cropped length
- Fits small, take one size larger than normal
- Model is 179 cm and is wearing a size 28
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
Stella is an easy choice for every day. The straight crop with stretch offers comfort and movement in style. Pairing just as well with sneakers, boots or sandals, it has a dark raw quality with contrast stitching and gold hardware.
- Contrast stitching
- Straight leg
Art. no. 26187-8331
Easy jean for every day in comfortable stretch denim.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 95% Cotton (organic), 4% Polyester (mech. recycled), 1% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Colour may rub off on other clothing or furniture, even in dry condition
- This garment contains indigo dye that gradually fades after washing
This garment is made from a blend of organic cotton and polyester recycled from plastic bottles.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Italy
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Ghigos Ind.
- Address: Divizia 9 Cavalerie, 1900, Timisoara, Romania
- Number of employees: 105 (5 men/100 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Confezioni Lian
- Address: via San Michele 39, San Severino Marche, 62027, Macerata, Italy
- Number of employees: 28 (12 men/16 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team