Stella Raw Jean210 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular waist
- Cropped length
- Runs small in size: we recommend going up 2 sizes
- Model is 179 cm and is wearing a size 28
This is part of our Core Collection of permanent pieces that never go on sale.
Stella is an easy choice for every day. Pairing just as well with sneakers, boots or sandals, it has a dark raw quality with contrast stitching and gold hardware. Non-stretchy fabric, won't shrink in the wash.
- Contrast stitching
- Straight leg
Art. no. 26187-8331
Easy jean for every day in comfortable stretch denim.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 95% Cotton (organic), 4% Polyester (mech. recycled), 1% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- 1Tumble Dry (Low Heat)
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Colour may rub off on other clothing or furniture, even in dry condition
- This garment contains indigo dye that gradually fades after washing
- Bleaching agent not recommended
This garment is made from a blend of organic cotton and polyester recycled from plastic bottles.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Italy
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Ghigos Ind.
- Address: Divizia 9 Cavalerie, 1900, Timisoara, Romania
- Number of employees: 105 (5 men/100 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Confezioni Lian
- Address: via San Michele 39, San Severino Marche, 62027, Macerata, Italy
- Number of employees: 28 (12 men/16 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team