Stella Raw Jean84 US$210 US$
Size & fit
- Regular waist
- Cropped length
- Fits small, take one size larger than normal
- Model is 179 cm and is wearing a size 28
Stella is an easy choice for every day. Pairing just as well with sneakers, boots or sandals, it has a dark raw quality with contrast stitching and gold hardware. Non-stretchy fabric, won't shrink in the wash.
Art. no. 26187-8331
Easy jean for every day in comfortable stretch denim.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 95% Cotton (organic), 4% Polyester (mech. recycled), 1% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- 1Tumble Dry (Low Heat)
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Colour may rub off on other clothing or furniture, even in dry condition
- This garment contains indigo dye that gradually fades after washing
- Bleaching agent not recommended
This garment is made from a blend of organic cotton and polyester recycled from plastic bottles.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Italy
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Ghigos Ind.
- Address: Divizia 9 Cavalerie, 1900, Timisoara, Romania
- Number of employees: 105 (5 men/100 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Confezioni Lian
- Address: via San Michele 39, San Severino Marche, 62027, Macerata, Italy
- Number of employees: 28 (12 men/16 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team