Joan Coat580 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 177 cm and is wearing a size 36
The Joan Coat is made in a modern tech-inspired crinkle fabric with a hint of shine. An oversized coat with workwear-inspired pockets and stitching, it’s an instant statement over a simple dress or matching flared trousers. The calf-length and half lining makes it a perfect weight for summer evenings and into autumn. Woven in Italy, it’s available in luxurious Fondant – one of our favourite seasonal shades.
- Half lined
- Patch pockets
- Calf length
Art. no. 26263-8414
A modern, oversized statement in a crinkled tech fabric with a touch of shine.
Material & care instructions
Half Lining: 100% Polyester (mech. recycled), Main Material: 49% Viscose, 42% Acetate, 9% Polyamide
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- xDo Not Wash
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
This garment is lined with 100% recycled polyester made from plastic bottles.
- Recycled trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Lithuania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Seviga
- Address: Vytenio str. 50, 03229, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 118 (5 men/113 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Kloteksa
- Address: Draugystés 15 B, 51228, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 7 (0 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team