Kiruna Jacket200 US$400 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Slim fit
The Kiruna Jacket is a minimal workwear-style jacket that’s perfect for layering. Made in a garment-dyed blend of linen and cotton, it’s unlined and has a regular fit. It has a stand collar and angled pockets, while the centre closes with a shiny silver metal zipper. The fabric is woven in Italy.
- Stand collar
- Silver zipper
Art. no. 26784-1433
Workwear-inspired jacket with minimal details.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 73% Linen, 26% Cotton, 1% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- iIron (Low Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- ,Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Close zippers before wash
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Lithuania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Nadis Group
- Address: Telsiu g. 9c, 02189, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 66 (7 men/59 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Kloteksa
- Address: Draugystés 15 B, 51228, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 7 (0 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team