Mitch Crepe Jacket580 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 183 cm and is wearing a size 48
Mitch is an unstructured contemporary take on a suit jacket. In a comfortable and luxurious draped crepe fabric, it has a relaxed fit with no lining. Holding on to a few carefully chosen tailored details, it features a notch collar that can be worn as a stand collar, a single chest pocket and two patch pockets. Closing at the centre front with three buttons, each sleeve cuff has a four button closure. Pair it with the Toby Crepe Trouser for a modern take on a suit. Woven in Italy.
- Front button closure
- Chest pocket
- Patch pockets
- Relaxed shape
- Notch collar
Art. no. 26482-1433
Pairs perfectly with the Toby Crepe Trouser for a modern suiting alternative.
Material & care instructions
Lining: 50% Cupro, 50% Viscose (Enka), Main Material: 80% Viscose (Lenzing), 20% Wool (mulesing free merino)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- xDo Not Wash
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
This garment is made with mulesing-free wool.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Magalhaes
- Address: Av. De Santa Marta, 1059, 4560-765, Santa Marta, Penafiel, Portugal Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): LCP
- Address: Rua Dos Cruzeiros, Nr. 168, 4410052, Serzedi - VilaNova de Gaia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 9 (2 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team