Hugh Linen Blazer540 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Our linen pieces have a more broad fit and loose feel than other garments
- Model is 183 cm and is wearing a size 48
This straight fitting blazer is cut in a cool linen blend that is woven and finished in Italy. It is half lined with a two horn button closure, three pockets on the outside and two inside. The relaxed feel maintains a tailored look, perfect for wearing to smart casual occasions.
- Half lined
- Two button closure
- Jet pockets
- No back vent
Art. no. 27018-8771
Lightweight linen blazer with a regular fit
Material & care instructions
Half Lining: 50% Cupro, 50% Viscose (Enka), Main Material: 40% Linen, 38% Lyocell (Lenzing), 22% Cotton (organic)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- xDo Not Wash
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
Made in a blend of organic linen, organic cotton, and lyocell: a biodegradable fibre created in a closed-loop process from wood pulp. Lined with a blend of Cupro and Enka viscose which comes from Swedish trees. Discreet buttons are sewn inside the pocket for easy repairability.
- More sustainable fibre
- Scandinavian raw material
- More sustainable trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Magalhaes
- Address: Av. De Santa Marta, 1059, 4560-765, Santa Marta, Penafiel, Portugal Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): LCP
- Address: Rua Dos Cruzeiros, Nr. 168, 4410052, Serzedi - VilaNova de Gaia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 9 (2 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team