Boston Jacket500 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 188 cm and is wearing a size 50
Inspired by the traditional field jacket, Boston is made from a structured cotton with a touch of stretch. It has four front external pockets, and is finished with press buttons underneath the pocket flaps and centre placket. A zip closure runs under the centre buttons, while two exposed buttons close the sleeve cuffs. The jacket is complete with stitched seams connecting each panel adding a workwear feeling. Unlined with a light weight, it is a perfect outer layer for summer.
- Hip length
- Covered button placket
- Zip closure
Art. no. 26553-1433
A cotton field jacket that's perfect for summer.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 94% Cotton, 4% Elastane, 2% Polyester
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- iIron (Low Heat)
- bWash At Or Below 40°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Colour will rub off in dry and wet condition. Avoid contact with light surfaces and fabrics
- Colour will fade after wash
- Close zippers before wash
This garment is made at a solar energy wash house that recycles water.
- More sustainable fibre
- Water recycling
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Italy
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Confezioni Lian
- Address: via San Michele 39, San Severino Marche, 62027, Macerata, Italy
- Number of employees: 28 (12 men/16 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team