Luca Wool Vest310 US$
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Heavy weight
- Non-stretch fabric
- Model is 189 cm and is wearing a size 48
This wool vest is a classic statement for any wardrobe. It’s made in a warm wool blend fabric that’s recycled, and upcycled from a previous season. The sleeveless style has hidden press buttons at the front and slanted welt pockets with stitching details at the sides. It’s designed to be worn both underneath a jacket and on its own over a tee or shirt.
Art. no. 27734-1433
Upcycled wool vest
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 80% Wool (recycled), 20% Polyamide
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- xDo Not Wash
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- Dry clean only
Made with recycled fabric that’s upcycled from a previous season.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Lithuania
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Kloteksa
- Address: Draugystés 15 B, 51228, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 7 (0 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team