Samson Trouser290 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular waist
- Full length
- Relaxed Fit
- Model is 189 cm and is wearing a size 50
Samson is a wider style of trouser with a loose fit and pleats that add volume. Designed to pair with the Harrison Blazer, it’s made in a blend of cotton and wool with a touch of stretch. The front and back have vertical crease marks for a tailored look, and the closure has a horn button and zip. Two side pockets and two rear welt pockets add a classic and functional touch to the prefabricated waistband with belt loops. The fabric is woven in Italy.
- Pleat detailing
- Discreet side seam pockets
- Front crease marks
- Rear welt pockets
Art. no. 26790-2830
Wide trouser with subtle volume.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 87% Cotton, 12% Wool, 1% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- xDo Not Wash
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry cleaning is recommended when garment is used as part of a suit
- Machine wash in 30° mild cycle
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Pedro
- Address: Avenida João XX1, 121, Vila Nova de Gaia, 4415-997, Pedroso, Portugal
- Number of employees: 150 (8 men/142 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team