Vigo Coat680 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 186 cm and is wearing a size 50
Vigo is the only coat you'll need through any autumn or winter. With a large notch collar and oversized, long fit, it will protect you from the elements with sophisticated ease. Its double-breasted front features angled welt pockets and six buttons at the centre, while the collar has an optional button closure as well. Finally, the sleeve hems add interest with a classic seam at the front and raglan cut at the back. The fabric is woven in Italy.
- Double breasted
- Welt pockets
- Large lapel and collar
Art. no. 26556-8551
Smart and oversized, Vigo is suited for winter.
Material & care instructions
Lining: 100% Polyester (mech. recycled), Main Material: 80% Wool (recycled), 20% Polyamide
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- xDo Not Wash
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
This garment is made with recycled wool at at solar energy mill, and is lined with recycled polyester from plastic bottles.
- More sustainable fibre
- Recycled trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Lithuania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Regleta
- Address: Švitrigailos 31, 03209, Vilnius, Lithuania Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Kloteksa
- Address: Draugystés 15 B, 51228, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 7 (0 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team