Norine Blazer540 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size 36
Norine is a tailored blazer with a relaxed fit and constructed shoulders. It’s made in a lightweight stretch wool that is fitted at the waist, with a notch collar and overlapping horn button closure at the front. A controlled balance between masculine and feminine, it has classic details such as patch pockets with flaps and buttoned sleeve cuffs. Made for versatile styling, it can be worn as a suited look, over a dress, or on casual days with denim.
- Felt under-collar
- Front buttoning
- Notch collar
Art. no. 26775-1433
Oversized blazer with feminine tailoring
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 95% Wool (mulesing free merino), 5% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- xDo Not Wash
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
This garment is made with mulesing-free wool.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Magalhaes
- Address: Av. De Santa Marta, 1059, 4560-765, Santa Marta, Penafiel, Portugal Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): LCP
- Address: Rua Dos Cruzeiros, Nr. 168, 4410052, Serzedi - VilaNova de Gaia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 9 (2 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team