Linn Shirt210 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Seat length
- Size down if you prefer a smaller fit
- Non-stretch fabric
- Model is 174 cm and is wearing a size 36
Woven in Portugal, the Linn Shirt is made in an exclusive sheer stripe quality. It has a boxy, oversized fit and a dropped shoulder with short sleeves. Classic shirting details like a button front and foldover collar complete the style, and it has a longer length in the back with a shorter length in the front. It’s perfect to layer with other pieces or wear on its own.
- Dropped shoulder
- Foldover collar
- Short sleeve
- Button closure
Art. no. 27506-1009
Boxy short-sleeved shirt
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Cotton
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Do not soak
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C
- Use liquid detergent
- Dry clean recommended to maintain original finish
Buttons made from recycled polyester and recycled mother of pearl.
- More sustainable trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Caetano
- Address: Rua da Castiça, 18, 4575-302, Paredes (PNF), Portugal
- Number of employees: 105 (8 men/97 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
Tech Slip Top85 US$