Japanese Oversize Tee95 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 186 cm and is wearing a size M
In pure cotton, this modern cut loose-fit tee is a year-round wardrobe basic. The heavier cotton adds a slight structure, and the shape has a regular length with slightly longer sleeves. It is perfect to wear under a blazer for casual touch, or on its own with a pair of jeans. Woven in Portugal, the tee is available in two classic colours: Navy and Off-white.
- Round neck
- Loose fit
- Stitch seams
Art. no. 26306-8132
A modern cut, loose fit year-round basic tee.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Cotton
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Reshape while ironing
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership.
- More Sustainable Fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Far Têxteis
- Address: Rua da Fonte, 208 Creixomil, 4750-424, 4750-424, Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (1 men/20 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Confetil
- Address: Vermoim, 4470-276, Maia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 281 (70 men/211 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team