Date of last revision:
2. From where do we collect your personal data?
We may collect personal data from you when you make a purchase on our website, correspond with us by post, email or telephone, create an account for the subscription service on our website or request information from us. We may also automatically collect technical and usage data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns when you interact with our website. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
Some of the personal data we hold about you may be collected elsewhere than directly from you, such as from a credit reference agency, a regulatory authority or other publicly available databases.
If you do not provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to fulfil our obligations to you or respond to your requests, thereby preventing us from providing you with the highest level of service possible. We may also be prevented from complying with our legal obligations (such as our reporting requirements).
3. What information do we collect?
The categories of personal data about you that we may collect, store and use include:
- general information and contact details, such as name, gender, personal identity number, phone number, email address, address and other contact details;
- financial information, such as bank information, credit information and payment history;
- marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, user account details to our subscription service, correspondence data when contacting customer service and other communication/subscription preferences;
- technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website; and
- usage data such as information about how you use our website and shopping history.
4. How do we use your personal data and with which right?
We may use your personal data to:
- administer and fulfil our contractual and legal obligations to you or the company you represent;
- comply with our legal and reporting obligations, such as warranty claims, bookkeeping regulations and reporting to tax authorities as well as other supervisory authorities;
- respond to your inquiries and requests; and
- establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Filippa K are only allowed to gather, process, use or save personal data if there is a valid legal ground. Processing of your personal data not based on a legal or contractual requirement will be based on our legitimate interests to:
- provide you with marketing communications and other publications (by post or by email or SMS or similar technology) relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you such as general information and newsletters;
- use data analytics to study how visitors use our website and to improve our website; and
- manage our everyday business needs.
We may use profiling in order to provide you with customized marketing offers.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we with legal support and after an assessment consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so in accordance with applicable law.
5. To whom do we disclose your personal data?
- to our service providers who may only process the personal data on our behalf;
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, our security or our property, including to prevent fraud.
- for the purpose of fulfilling our agreement with you including third party services such as payment and transport assignments via our selected providers of such services.
6. Where do we store and transfer your personal data?
The personal data we collect from you is primarily stored within the European Union / European Economic Area (EU / EEA).
Your personal data may be stored and transferred to countries outside the EU / EEA. All such transfer of your personal data takes place in accordance with applicable law.
We may sometimes transfer personal data from the EU / EEA to a third country that does not have a decision on the adequate level of protection. Either the EU Commission's standard contractual clauses are then used to ensure a similar level of protection guaranteed within the EU / EEA or other legal grounds for the transfer.
7. How do we protect your personal data?
We will take adequate security measures to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
8. How long do we save your personal data?
We will only save your personal data as long as necessary in order for us to achieve the purpose it was collected for or as required in order to comply with any mandatory retention periods under applicable law.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We will stop processing your data for marketing purposes when you have closed your user account or actively rejected further marketing communications from us. Your data will then be deleted.
9. What are your rights?
9.1 Right to access your data
You may instruct us to provide you a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information is generally free of charge but may under certain circumstances be subject to the payment of a fee
9.2 Correction, deletion and objection
You may request us to correct any incorrect or incomplete information we have about you as well as to delete any information that is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected and/or to object to our processing of your personal data. However, certain legal obligations may prevent us from immediately deleting certain information
9.3 Recall your consent
If we process any of your personal data based on your consent, you may recall your consent at any time
9.4 Opt-out from marketing
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes. The processing of your personal data for marketing purposes for you as a customer or if you have a user account on our website is our legitimate interest. Otherwise, we will obtain your express consent to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes and / or we will give you the opportunity to waive the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
You can revoke your consent or decline further marketing communications by following the instructions in each marketing mailing.
You can also manage your subscriptions by logging in to your user account on our website or instructing us at any time not to use your personal information for marketing purposes via email.
9.5 Lodging complaints
You may lodge a complaint with Integrity Protection Authority or any other competent supervisory authority in your country of residence at any time if you are of the opinion that we process your personal data in breach of applicable data protection laws.
11. Third Party Websites
12. Policy Amendments
Filippa K AB
Söder Mälarstrand 65, 9tr
118 25 Stockholm
Company Registration number: 556469-8586
VAT registration number: SE556469858601
Telephone: +46 8 615 70 00