Taylor Raw Jean85 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Regular waist
- Full length
- Fits small, take one size larger than normal
Our Taylor Jean is a wear-with-anything pair. It has a straight leg with contrast stitching, and a regular waist. The raw quality of the denim provides a sophisticated dark blue hue. Style with a cosy knit for evenings or a sharp blazer for a modern office look.
- Contrast stitching
- Stretch denim
- Straight leg
Art. no. 26179-8331
Straight fitted jean that’s perfect with almost anything.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 95% Cotton (organic), 4% Polyester (mech. recycled), 1% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Colour may rub off on other clothing or furniture, even in dry condition
- This garment contains indigo dye that gradually fades after washing
This garment is made from a blend of organic cotton and polyester recycled from plastic bottles.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Italy
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Zetabi
- Address: Via Molino , 1, 60020, Agugliano (Ancona ), Italy
- Number of employees: 39 (12 men/27 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Ghigos Ind.
- Address: Divizia 9 Cavalerie, 1900, Timisoara, Romania
- Number of employees: 105 (5 men/100 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Confezioni Lian
- Address: via San Michele 39, San Severino Marche, 62027, Macerata, Italy
- Number of employees: 28 (12 men/16 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team