Samira Blazer270 US$540 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Regular fit
- Fits large, take one size smaller than normal
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size 36
Samira is made in a soft and sustainable Japanese fabric. Triacetate is spun in a closed-loop process and resists wrinkles, static, and shrinking. This draped blazer is designed with contrasting shiny fabric under the notch collar and pocket flaps. It is half lined, and comes together at the front with a two-button closure.
- Side pockets
- Notch collar
- Two button closure
Art. no. 27319-1433
Draped blazer in sustainable Japanese fabric
Material & care instructions
Lining: 54% Polyester, 46% Viscose, Shell: 80% Triacetate, 20% Polyester
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- xDo Not Wash
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
Made in triacetate: a fabric that is spun in a closed loop process recycling solvent.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: China
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Fa Tin
- Address: 1/F Block C-D, PO Sing Building, 554-556 Nathan Road, Kowloon, , Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Fa Tin Factory
- Address: Fa Tin Industry Bldg., Fisherman village, Heping road, 518001, Shenzhen, China
- Number of employees: 703 (346 men/357 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team