Aida Blazer255 US$510 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Loose fit
- Size down if you prefer a smaller fit
- Heavy weight
- Non-stretch fabric
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size 36
Aida is a modern blazer made in a luxurious matte Japanese fabric. It has clean, rounded lines with a kimono-inspired sleeve cut. The overlapping front button is hidden and there are two external patch pockets, A classic notch collar and single back vent complete the tailored style.
- Single back vent
- Wrinkle and shrink resistant
- Patch pockets
- Notch collar
Art. no. 26967-8498
Modern blazer in a luxurious Japanese fabric
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 69% Triacetate, 31% Polyester, Lining: 50% Cupro, 50% Viscose (Enka)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- xDo Not Wash
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
Made in triacetate: a fabric that is spun in a closed-loop process recycling solvent. Lined with a blend of Cupro and Enka viscose which comes from Swedish trees.
- More sustainable fibre
- Scandinavian raw material
- More sustainable trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Romania
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Simiz Fashion
- Address: DJ 204D Road, 620157, Focsani, Romania
- Number of employees: 615 (123 men/492 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team