Halter Printed Swimsuit165 US$
One-piece swimsuit in recycled fabric knit in Italy with a striped print. Halter neck design with adjustable straps and a gathering at the back. Quick-drying material with chlorine resistance and UV protection. Inner lining at the front.
Art. no. 28295-9405
Striped one-piece swimsuit
Material & care instructions
Shell: 78% Polyamide (chem. recycled), 22% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Use a laundry bag
- Handle with care
Outer fabric made from Econyl: a recycled fibre that comes from post-consumer waste. Lining made from Nurel: a recycled fibre that comes from pre-consumer waste.
- More sustainable fibre
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Emar
- Address: Estrada Exterior da Circunvalação 1330, 4435-181, Rio Tinto, Portugal
- Number of employees: 21 (4 men/17 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
Jessa Short210 US$