Eden Coat540 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Model is 179 cm and is wearing a size 36
Wrap up in this classic coat for your autumns and winters ahead. The warm wool has a touch of cashmere adding luxury to the folded lapel, welt pockets and waist belt. The length hits just above the knee for a flattering silhouette, and the button placket is covered for a sleek appearance. This wardrobe staple is perfect over a crewneck sweater and tailored trousers. The fabric is woven in Italy.
- Fully lined
- Above knee length
- Covered button placket
- Single vent
- Removable belt
Art. no. 26624-1433
A traditional wool coat with all the classic touches.
Material & care instructions
Lining: 100% Polyester (mech. recycled), Main Material: 72% Wool (mulesing free merino), 25% Polyamide, 3% Cashmere
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- WDry Clean Using PCE Only
- xDo Not Wash
- iIron (Low Heat)
- Dry clean only
This garment is lined with 100% recycled polyester from plastic bottles.
- More sustainable fibre
- Recycled trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Lithuania
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Seviga
- Address: Vytenio str. 50, 03229, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 118 (5 men/113 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Kloteksa
- Address: Draugystés 15 B, 51228, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 7 (0 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team