Hiker Boot440 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- If between sizes, size down
Soft Sport’s hiking boot is mindfully made from 100% biodegradable leather with a soft wool lining and an outsole made from rubber with a sturdy grip pattern. Produced in a process aiming for minimal environmental impact, reducing both water consumption and chemical charge. The sturdy design is made with urban hiking and weekend park life in mind – yet they’re so clean-looking that you’ll probably wear them in the city, too. Comes with two pairs of shoelaces for style variation.
- Wool lining
- Rubber sole
- Grip sole
Art. no. 25201-8906
Mindfully made from 100% biodegradable leather
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 100% Cow Leather (Chrome Free), 100% Cow Leather (Chrome Free)
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- xDo Not Wash
- ,Do Not Dry Clean
- yDo Not Iron
This garment is designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership. Made from 100% biodegradable leather and produced in a process aiming for minimal environmental impact, reducing both water consumption and chemical charge.
- Fewer chemicals
- More sustainable leather
- More sustainable trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Factory (Sub Contractor): Samba
- Address: Lugar Cabeca de Porca - Sendim, 4610-733, Felgueiras, Portugal
- Number of employees: 92 (50 men/42 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Eurostep
- Address: Via Carlos Mota Pinto,30 - 3 piso, Moreira, 4470-034, Maia, Portugal
- Number of employees: 6 (4 men/2 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team