Leia Dress380 US$
Worldwide shipping. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Maxi length
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size S
The possibilities are countless when styling the Leia Dress. Made in a draped jersey that comes from Swedish trees, it is maxi length with long sleeves. The round neck has an internal drawstring running through it, which is exposed at the back, allowing you to style the neckline as you wish. Sewn into the side seams is a waist belt, which can be tied at the back, front, or side of the waistline. The sleeves add volume with elastic cuffs, and there is a slit at the back.
- Slightly oversized fit
- Waist belt
- Maxi length
Art. no. 26449-1433
A draped maxi dress with countless styling options.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane, 97% Viscose (Enka), 3% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- ,Do Not Dry Clean
- fGentle Wash At Or Below 30°C
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Reshape while ironing
- May shrink 6%
This fabric is made from the sustainably harvested wood pulp of Swedish trees.
- More sustainable fibre
- Scandinavian raw material
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Reistex
- Address: Rua Antnio Carvalho, n 172, 4750-625, Perelhal - Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 75 (5 men/70 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team