Jena Trenchcoat408 US$680 US$
Worldwide home delivery. Free 30-day returns.
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Calf length
- Non-stretch fabric
- Model is 178 cm and is wearing a size 36
Designed for spring weather, the Jena Trenchcoat is made in a lightweight cotton fabric that’s woven in Italy. It’s finished with a PFC-free water repellency, and the crinkled texture creates an effortless look with little maintenance. It has a gathering at the back and high side slits, with welt pockets and double-breasted corozo buttoning at the front. Raglan sleeves and a removable belt create a flattering silhouette, while shoulder epaulettes and adjustable sleeve tabs add classic trench details.
- Double breasted
- Welt pockets
- Raglan sleeve
- Water repellent
- Removable belt
Art. no. 27569-8579
Relaxed spring trench
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 78% Cotton, 22% Polyamide
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- ZGentle Dry Clean Using PCE
- iIron (Low Heat)
- .Hand Wash
- Machine wash in handwash cycle
- Coating will be removed gradually after wash
- Use liquid detergent
- Dry clean recommended to maintain original finish
Made with PFC-free water repellency and sustainably-sourced corozo buttoning.
- More sustainable trims
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Lithuania
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Kloteksa
- Address: Draugystés 15 B, 51228, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Number of employees: 7 (0 men/7 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team