Reversed Split Sweatshirt220 US$
Size & fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Model is 174 cm and is wearing a size S
This cosy-yet-clean sweatshirt is designed for keeping warm when going to-and-from the studio or casual dressing. It's made with a deep split opening at the front and with visible seams and stitching, inspired by an inside-out sweatshirt. The relaxed, hip-length fit makes it layer-friendly and easy to team with leggings and tops.
Art. no. 26986-8998
A cosy-yet-clean clean sweatshirt for to-and-from layering.
Material & care instructions
Main Material: 90% Cotton, 8% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- 9Do Not Bleach
- 4Do Not Tumble Dry
- nIron (Medium Heat)
- aWash At Or Below 30°C
- ,Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Hang dry
- Reshape while damp
- Bleaching agent not recommended
This garment designed to live a long life in your wardrobe, and to be donated for a second life after ownership.
We believe that openness and transparency throughout the production chain plays an important role in modern, sustainable manufacturing.
Made in: Portugal
- Vendor (Main Supplier): Reistex
- Address: Rua Antnio Carvalho, n 172, 4750-625, Perelhal - Barcelos, Portugal
- Number of employees: 75 (5 men/70 women) Visited by the Filippa K supply team